• Individual Counselling to Students: Conducting one-on-one counselling sessions with students who
are experiencing difficulties or challenges related to academic, social, behavioural or emotional
aspect. A safe and confidential environment is provided to make students comfortable so that they
can unwind and feel free to share their concerns, explore their feelings and develop healthy coping
strategies. This is aimed towards fostering the emotional well-being of students, helping them
navigate challenges and promoting their overall mental health.
• Telephonic Sessions: Students can also avail the facility of telephonic sessions during vacations
or post-school timings in case of urgencies.
• Counselling Classes: Counselling classes are regularly conducted from II-XII to psycho-educate
and spread awareness about mental health. It helps to address some common issues that students maybe
facing on daily basis such as stress management, peer pressure, goal-setting, self-esteem, bullying
or fear of judgment. This enhances the students' overall well-being and equip them with essential
• Observation Classes: These classes are arranged to gauge an understanding of the child’s behaviour
(verbal and non-verbal) in a classroom setting and assist and guide teachers accordingly to optimize
the teaching-learning process.
• Working with Parents: Individual sessions for the parents are organised every Saturday
(online/offline). These sessions are aimed towards providing a platform for parents to share
and discuss their concerns regarding their ward(s). It helps to provide a supportive and a
secure environment for students at home as well as keeping the parents in the loop about
their wards’ concerns or issues.
• Workshop with Teachers: Workshop programmes are conducted for teachers to sensitize them
regarding various topics related to mental health. The objective of these meetings is extremely
crucial as it entails discussion about students’ concerns and how to address these problems,
• Creating a Safe Environment for Students: A paramount focus is given towards keeping the
school in a safe and congenial space for all students, irrespective of their class, age etc.
Any student facing or about to face unwanted scenarios is swiftly counselled so that such
scenarios do not occur or that any student having faced difficulties, is made at ease with
prompt and effective resolution. To spread awareness against bullying and subsequently
accepting and helping fellow students, posters are created and displayed throughout the